This side is an easy prep, easy make dish. That can be adjusted to whatever vegetables you are partial to. I love carrots, potatoes and corn so they were for sure in there.
|Baby carrots and honey gold potatoes mixed in olive oil and chopped rosemary|
|Sweet snap peas and green onions mixed in olive oil and chopped rosemary|
Once roasted I mixed them all together and added my fresh corn. I liked my corn to be crunchy so I didn't really want it roasted.
The potatoes are crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. The carrots and the snap peas are sweet and the rosemary gives it this earthy flavor. A explosion of textures and tastes all from some vegetables.
You can surely replace whatever you want for combinations that are suitable to you. Once you get your vegetables in!!
Do you roast your veges? What combinations do you use? I think I am going to step my game up now and venture to brussel sprouts.. haha
Easy Roasted Vegetables
Prep Time: 00:10
Cook Time: 00:40
Keywords: roast side vegetarian vegan Thanksgiving Christmas spring summer fall
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 8 oz Sweet snap peas
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary (rosemary powder can also be used but still have fresh rosemary for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz baby carrots
- 16 oz honey gold potatoes. (Those potatoes that are two bites, cut them in half lengthwise)
- 2 stalks of green onions
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees
2. Wash and scrub potatoes
3. Put together potatoes and carrots in a bowl
4. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of rosemary
3. Add salt and pepper to taste
4. Mix together ensuring that all vegetables are coated
5. Throw into pan, making one layer and put in oven for 35 - 40 minutes until crispy. Stir halfway through
6. Add snap peas and chopped green onion to a bowl and drizzle with remaining oil and rosemary
7. Add salt to taste
8. Add to separate pan, in a single layer and put in oven. Bake until tender for 15 minutes
9. Mix both set of vegetables together and add corn
10. Plate vegetables and serve
Powered by Recipage