So I had to grab the recipe from him and try for myself. He could not remember where he got the original recipe from but this is all over the internet with many variations. I made a few adjustments for myself as I needed to lower the heat level, but all in all this recipe is an easy, set it and forget it.
The most difficult part for me was deboning the chicken and not eating it before I added it to my slow cooker. After that, it's just about throwing everything else in, mixing a little and leaving in your crock put for the allotted time.
You are then left with a flavorful dip that your coworkers are going to finish in less than 20 minutes after you walked in and set your crockpot down on the counter.
This is a PotLuck Winner!!!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 00:10
Cook Time: 04:00
Keywords: slow-cooker snack chicken Christmas Easter July 4th Super Bowl
- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 2 (8 Oz) packs of cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing (8 Oz)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (8 0z)
- 3/4 cup Frank's red hot sauce (more if needed)
1. Skin chicken and chip up. (If you have an immersion blender do not worry about it being too big, you can blend it later)
2. Add to crock pot along with all other ingredients.
3. Set to low for 4 hours
4. If chicken wasn't finely chipped use immersion blender to make smaller/smoother
5. Serve with chips, carrots, celery
Powered by Recipage